Even in today’s world of booming internet marketing and e-business, most people do not have a clear idea of what is content writing.
They simply sport an astonished look on their faces whenever they hear the term. To put it most simply, content writing is the art of writing for websites. The information that is the content that a website holds is equally, if not more, important than its design and presentation. More than the design, it is actually the content that attracts and holds the attention of the visitors or users of the website. Dull, below expectations and boring content adversely affect the business of the website concerned. Thus, in order to attract the optimum number of visitors, the content of a website should be informative, current and to the point. It should deliver on the promises it makes in the title.
Content writing for websites is a business or a profession that is providing scopes for exponential expansion, all over the world. A lot of firms and companies nowadays promise to offer superior quality content writing services. But the job is not in the least bit as easy as it sounds. Writing content for websites is an extremely tedious task because it requires the investment of a large chunk of the writer’s time. Although the name may seem suggestive of a job that involves writing only, content writing on the contrary requires a significant bulk of extensive research that takes a considerable amount of time.
- Goals for each page
- Style guide and brand voice guide
- Feedback to ensure content is meeting your goals
- Get quality web copy from subject matter-expert writers who have experience writing for your industry.
- ND copywriters get digital and understand modern SEO.
- We handle all the logistics and paperwork of working with website content writers.
- Launch your website faster and avoid the usual waiting-for-content bottleneck.
- Get web content quickly for multiple clients at a time.
Ready to Grow Big?